BroCraig
    Unhappy text clipping app. Can't remember name
    I used to have a text clipping app. that I could put in my menubar. I had to reinstall a lot of things, plus reinstall the os 9 on my Beige G3. When I did all this I somehow lost the app. It was actually a control panel with an extension I think. All I can remember it that it may have been named Net something. You could highlight and even append text to the text you'd already copied. You could then save it or even save highlighted text to a file or even print it out right then. If anyone can remember the name of it I'd be very happy and even smile.

I couldn't find any text-clipping app with 'net' in the title, but there are four OS 9 "text clipping" apps at versiontracker.com. Type text clipping in the box and change the drop-down to Mac OS 8/9.

Macupdate.com's offerings seem less likely.

Specs:
    Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
    I am confused. I thought you put os9 on your computer, but kept os 10 on there as well. If the program you are looking for is for osx, Jumpcut fills the description you gave.
    My Website
    Blog
    I love my hosting company!
    I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006

BroCraig
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Study
    I couldn't find any text-clipping app with 'net' in the title, but there are four OS 9 "text clipping" apps at versiontracker.com. Type text clipping in the box and change the drop-down to Mac OS 8/9.

Macupdate.com's offerings seem less likely.
    None of those were the one i was looking for. I wish I could find it. I shall look on an old ZIP disk when i get to the office this week and see if i saved it on there as a backup. It is a GREAT app. You can save the highlighted text and name it before you save, you can print it directly and even append other text to it once you have copied it. Love it!!! Just can't find it.

It is an OS 9 app.

Found it online: Net-Print - 8.2. The version i have was a free version. This one is shareware. Maybe i can find an old version of it. It was fully functional.

Thread Information