New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

text clipping app. Can't remember name

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

BroCraig

I used to have a text clipping app. that I could put in my menubar. I had to reinstall a lot of things, plus reinstall the os 9 on my Beige G3. When I did all this I somehow lost the app. It was actually a control panel with an extension I think. All I can remember it that it may have been named Net something. You could highlight and even append text to the text you'd already copied. You could then save it or even save highlighted text to a file or even print it out right then. If anyone can remember the name of it I'd be very happy and even smile.
QUOTE Thanks
Brown Study

Brown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to all
Mac Specs: G4 Tiger and OS 9

I couldn't find any text-clipping app with 'net' in the title, but there are four OS 9 "text clipping" apps at versiontracker.com. Type text clipping in the box and change the drop-down to Mac OS 8/9.

Macupdate.com's offerings seem less likely.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

I am confused. I thought you put os9 on your computer, but kept os 10 on there as well. If the program you are looking for is for osx, Jumpcut fills the description you gave.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
BroCraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Study
I couldn't find any text-clipping app with 'net' in the title, but there are four OS 9 "text clipping" apps at versiontracker.com. Type text clipping in the box and change the drop-down to Mac OS 8/9.

Macupdate.com's offerings seem less likely.
None of those were the one i was looking for. I wish I could find it. I shall look on an old ZIP disk when i get to the office this week and see if i saved it on there as a backup. It is a GREAT app. You can save the highlighted text and name it before you save, you can print it directly and even append other text to it once you have copied it. Love it!!! Just can't find it.

It is an OS 9 app.

Found it online: Net-Print - 8.2. The version i have was a free version. This one is shareware. Maybe i can find an old version of it. It was fully functional.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Bootcamp not working... | xp »