New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

.Mac - Changing Username

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

geekboy2000

geekboy2000 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A

I am within 4 days of having my .Mac trial expire, and I'm considering subscribing, but I'm not thrilled with my original choice of username. Is there any way to change it when subscribing? If I let it expire, will I then be able to choose a new username? And most important, are things already so tightly integrated with my existing username, that a new username will result in things not working correctly (iWeb publishing for example)? Thanks!

Mark
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

I would let it expire and create a new user name then reconfigure things like iweb and such.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
geekboy2000

geekboy2000 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4
I would let it expire and create a new user name then reconfigure things like iweb and such.
Thanks. That seemed to be the way to go, but thanks for confirming!

Mark
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Back Up! Please Help!!!! | Ilife »