04-22-2014, 11:23 AM #1
Tap to click on Windows 8.1 Bootcamp
- Member Since
- Apr 22, 2014
I decided to open this discussion since i couldn't find anything recently updated. So here is he steps on how to enable the Tap to click feature while running boot camp and windows 8.1 (this should be the same for windows 7). The steps are as follows:
1) Bottom right taskbar (left click) the Boot camp logo and click on "Boot camp control panel"
2) User Account Control will prompt you for access click "Yes"
3) Click on the "Track pad" taskbar on the top
4) Check off "Tap to click", click on "Apply", than "Ok"
5) Simple as that you're done!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By stanleymac in forum Other Hardware and PeripheralsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2011, 01:04 AM
By supertramp01 in forum Running Windows (or anything else) on your MacReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2010, 06:39 PM
By cmass in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2009, 12:10 AM
By d-fencer in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:36 AM
By cool.aquarian in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2009, 12:48 PM