Microsoft Office PST
    Hi,

I have just bought an IPAD and I am planning to buy Macbook Pro in near future.

I am using Microsoft Office and I have some .pst files that I want to index either using google dekstop, windows internal indexing and so on.

Is there any similar software in Mac? And if I want to copy the pst files into my IPAD, is there any pst file processing / indexing available for Ipad /IOS? Or may be there is software to convert this pst files into other format that is supported by IOS/MacOS X?

I want to be able to search within the .pst files using some keywords (like googling)

Any suggestions are welcome, thanks Forum!

Specs:
    2013 MBA 13" - OS X 10.11
    Are these .PST files related to Microsoft Outlook ?
    If they are, then I assume you want to transfer mail from Outlook to Mail.app on OS X and/or iOS.
    Is that correct ?

Cheers ... McBie
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Yes but not only transfer I want to know if there is some indexing tools / search tools for this archived email in Mac.

I read something about .eml format.. is it supported to be imported / read in any of Mac OS/ IOS platform?

Specs:
    2013 MBA 13" - OS X 10.11
    Indexing and searching are part of standard OSX and iOS capabilities, so that is covered.
    I have no knowledge of transferring mail between platforms, other than sending mail to the other mail client ( as per normal E-mail process :-), but I am sure other members will chime in and talk about tools.

Cheers ... McBie
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Thread Information