New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

VMWare Fusion 6 - Back Button Not Working Properly?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

martyp

martyp is a jewel in the roughmartyp is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MBP 15" Retina, iPhone 6 128Gb, iPad Air 2 128Gb, NEC PA322UHD

Hello,

So, I switched back to the Mac and as I need some Windows only apps for work I upgraded my VMWare Fusion from 5 to 6 to take advantage of the new MBP and Win 8.1.

It's all running smoothly and I must say, very quickly - you really wouldn't know it was a VM.

One thing that is really killing my productivity is the back button on my mouse (Logitech MX Performance) is basically just moving the window around the screen - snapping it to the left, right and then back to where it was.

I've put the mouse/keyboard on the Mac Profile to no avail and can't find anywhere else that I can modify the button setup. In OS X the mouse works perfectly as the driver has been installed.

Can anyone help on this, as it is driving me nuts, such a simple thing but when you need to hit the back button on explorer windows it really shows how much you use the feature!!

Thanks in advance.

Martin
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« parallels - imac and macbook air | Best Windows VNC client for Mac host? »