Specs:
    iMac 27 - i7 2600 3.4GHZ, 24GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 2GB GPU | iPad 4th gen | iPod Video 4th gen 60GB
    Buying Seagate drive - comparing options for HFS+ drivers including Paragon solutions
    Hello. Considering buying the Seagate GoFlex 3TB for Mac - it is the right fit for me at the moment. It advertises that it comes with HFS+ drivers. Because I am running Bootcamp and was interested in maxing out system capabillity I already bought Paragon drivers for both HFS+ (for Windows side) and NTFS (for Mac side). My question is if it makes a difference for me to install the Seagate software with drivers or if it is better to simply use the Paragon drivers. A little unsure of what the drivers pros and cons might be. Perhaps it won't matter?Thanks for any advice.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    I have no knowledge about the usability of the Seagate drivers, however, I do know that the Paragon drivers are stable and work well. I would use the Paragon drivers. Let us know how it goes.

Specs:
    iMac 27 - i7 2600 3.4GHZ, 24GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 2GB GPU | iPad 4th gen | iPod Video 4th gen 60GB
    I bought the drive and it seems to work fine. I was impressed with the Firewire 800 speeds. A few days ago I bought the Segate GoFlex Thunderbolt adapter - tested it under OS X and it worked great. Very fast. At least double almost triple the speed of FW. My issue now is that when the drive is connected under Windows 7 it doesn't work with the Thunderbolt connection. Perhaps I cannot access or transfer files using the TB adapter under Windows. Bummer.

Thread Information