New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Help! Emulator running in full screen

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lxdept

lxdept is on a distinguished road

I have been running an emulator on my mbp just to re capture the old days of playing with an Acorn Electron! Its been fun! BUT I put it on to "full screen" in its preferences and now every time i open it is hangs. it shows the menu bar and the icon in the dock but it starts the spining wheel and i cant revert back to small screen.

I tried deleted the file and downloading it again but it remembers to open in full screen. I just didnt want to give up on it. I was looking at the plist but kept away.

appreciate any help - its my first post!

QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

Drag it's plist file to the desktop. If it runs fine, delete it. It should make a new one. You will probably have to reset your prefs in the app.

Craig Domingue - resident redneck.
QUOTE Thanks
lxdept

Thank you i just need to locate it and give it a go!
i wished i never wanted to see what it looked like in full screen....
QUOTE Thanks
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 60GB SSD, 500GB HD

You should be able to find it in your user library in the folder Preferences. If you are on Lion, then it's hidden by default.

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.9
QUOTE Thanks
lxdept

Thanks I found them now doing a SHIFT + CMD + G and "~/Library" They do get spread everywhere but located all the files to do with that app and now it works fine.... I can go back to my nostalgia playing ;-)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Rebooting snow leopard | Need advice before I start :) »