New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Looking for this software: It puts a box on the desktop !!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

etes

Hi all,

I saw a software a while back, I don't remember the name and have googled for it for hours (using some descriptions) and can't find the website either. I remembered the website looked very nice!

It was like a cool little utility that would put a box (colored one) on the desktop and you would drag files (drop file) into the box ... (don’t know wut else it did… I only remember the screenshot)

Sorry if I am somewhat vague ...
Hope someone knows what I am talking about ...
I really want to find it ....

Thanks a lot
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

I can only think of one app that comes to mind, which does want you want, it's called Drop Drawers. Unfortunately, it's not free.

Was it a free app?
QUOTE Thanks
etes

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhat
I can only think of one app that comes to mind, which does want you want, it's called Drop Drawers. Unfortunately, it's not free.

Was it a free app?
No it wasn't Drop Drawers ....

Actually I think it was free. And I think it was "made for Mac" but also they had a Windows version too.
It was like a box (3D box ... as in like a cube) with different bright colors ....
And you could put the cube/box anywhere on the desktop ... like an icon.

I have done more googling, but with my limited descritons I am going no where!
QUOTE Thanks
etes

Quote:
Originally Posted by etes
No it wasn't Drop Drawers ....

Actually I think it was free. And I think it was "made for Mac" but also they had a Windows version too.
It was like a box (3D box ... as in like a cube) with different bright colors ....
And you could put the cube/box anywhere on the desktop ... like an icon.

I have done more googling, but with my limited descritons I am going no where!
Guess no one knows of such software : (
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Firefox problems with ibook trackpad | Why is Windows Media streaming so poor? »