New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Where to obtain network driver besides Leopard disk?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Elemenophee

Elemenophee is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, i misplaced my Leopard Disk that came with my MacBook Pro (2010 model)
and now i cant use the internet on the windows 7 partition. Do any of you guys know where i can obtain the Network Drive, i only need the network drive to connect to the internet, the others aren't necessary at the moment.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

The network driver is only available on the Leopard or Snow Leopard install DVD. It's not available for download from Apple. Buy Snow Leopard for $29 and use it instead to load drivers.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Region Free | .DS_Store »