Specs:
    13 inch 2012 Air
    Trackpad drivers not loading on windows resume
    I am having a problem with the trackpad drivers in windows. for some reason every once and awhile when i come out of sleep the trackpad drivers are not loaded. i can see they are not because if i go into control panel and look at bootcamp the trackpad tab option is gone. it comes back after full reboot.

its not a big deal since a reboot fixes it although it could be considerably annoying if it starts happening every time i wake from sleep. so far its happened 3 times. has anyone experienced this or know of a fix.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Assuming it's Windows 7 you're referring to and you seem to be using an 11" Air..... First, how did you install Windows on the Air? External optical drive? USB thumb drive? Can you try to reinstall the drivers and have you downloaded the latest Boot Camp version for Windows?

Specs:
    13 inch 2012 Air
    i installed using a external cd writer. for the air when you go to set up bootcamp in osx to partition the drive it asks if you want to create a boot camp disk. so it downloads and you put a disk in and it burns the disk. i installed windows 7 professional 32 bit then bookcamp drivers. updated all windows drivers. everything was working great. then apple installer said it had a bootcamp update. so i installed that. somehow that screwed up my original boot camp install because i lost my video driver after it completed which was fine before. so i inserted my original burned boot camp disk and did a repair and this fixed my video driver issue. then i checked the apple update to see if it wanted another bootcamp update but it didnt.

everything seemingly works fine now except loosing the trackpad driver every once and awhile. i think it happens on a deep sleep when its been unused for awhile.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
    Have you checked Windows Update as well to see if there are any updates on that side of things? Start > All Programs > Windows Update

- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the top right of their post.
    May 2011
    Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011

Specs:
    13 inch 2012 Air
    no windows critical updates and 1 optional update for larger sd slot reading which i dont have a sd slot so it doesnt matter.

have you downloaded and installed BootCamp 3.2 from the Apple site? Not from software update but going and doing that manually from here: Boot Camp Software Update 3.2 for Windows 32 bit

Thread Information