Snow Leopard Boot Camp drivers (no DVD)
    Hi there,

I am planning to partition my MacBook hard drive, through Boot Camp, in order to install Windows 7 32 bit.

Upon reading Apple's Boot Camp directions, however, I discovered that I would need to find my Snow Leopard DVD for the new drivers.

I can't find the Snow Leopard disc anywhere... I am worried I have misplaced it. Is there anyway I can get on with installing the Windows drivers without my Snow Leopard disc? Is there a non-torrent version of the file out there on the web? (Torrents are blocked on my internet connection).

Any advice would be great.

Cheers,

Charlie

Some advice... I know this doesn't answer your question, I don't know much about where to find the drivers/if you even can besides on the disc. But. I would not dare try setting up Windows and Bootcamp without your installation disc, even if it's possible. If it somehow gets interrupted/botched... You'll be in serious trouble without that disc. I'd find the disc before you even attempt installing Windows. It's very easy and straightforward, but it just takes one error that could be out of your control, and without the OS X installation disc to at least get back to square one, you're in trouble
    Late 2010 iMac 27 inch  2.93GHz i7 16GB RAM 2TB HDD
    2011 Macbook Pro 17 inch Glossy  2.3GHz Quad-core i7 8GB RAM 750GB HDD

Specs:
    MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
    ClockworkWorld is telling the truth. Just go ahead and find or spend the dollars, the euros, quid, rubles to get the Snow Leopard DVD that u need.
    MBP 11,3 | Logic Pro X | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Pro 2 | AKAI MPC2000XL, X7000, MPK-49 | Roland MV-8000, SP-808, TR-707, TR-808 & TR-909 | Ensoniq ASR-10 | x0xb0x #911 & Willzyx | Denon DN-MC6000 | (3) Technics SL-1200MK1 | 4000+ vinyl records

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    I can't find the Snow Leopard disc anywhere... I am worried I have misplaced it. Is there anyway I can get on with installing the Windows drivers without my Snow Leopard disc? Is there a non-torrent version of the file out there on the web? (Torrents are blocked on my internet connection).
    I strongly suggest you buy another Snow Leopard DVD. The cost is $29 for the upgrade DVD which is all you need to install the Windows drivers. The drivers are not available from Apple as a separate download.

And, more importantly we do not discuss illegal activities in these forums. There is no legal way to download either a copy of Snow Leopard or the drivers.

Specs:
    15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
    morale: look after your original discs.
    If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.)
    Join us in the IRC! How? Add me on Steam, Origin or PSN (Vita): robduckyworth

Thread Information