New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

freshly install mac os 9.2, and now i have questions...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

tgg

tgg is on a distinguished road

I have a imac g3 32mb and freshly isntalled mac os 9.2 but when i double click the internet icon a mesage comes up at the top left corner saying basically aplle script must be installed. Any1 know how to install apple script? thax Ohh i'm totally new to these mac os.

Also My untiled hardd drive is locked how do i unlock?
QUOTE Thanks
Gert Frobe

Gert Frobe is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook, 1.67GHz, 100GB HD, 1GB RAM, 128MB Video. 20GB iPod. 512MB iPod Shuffle. 80GB ipod

i was always under the impression that apple script is a stock program, but if its not on there... try the apple support website, versiontracker, worship satan and see how stuff works out

as for unlocking the hd, go to system prefrences and fiddle around, its always better to learn through experience.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Road mapping software (+ GPS) | mac os 9.2 question.. »