Wireless Network Problem with Windows 7 in Bootcamp
    Hello,

I have read a few post on here but have yet to see a solution. I just installed Windows 7 64 bit under Bootcamp. I installed the drivers using the Leopard Disk and all seems to be great...except...I cannot connect to my wireless network. I have 4 other computers on this network that can connect just fine..two Macs ad two PC's. I feel like I have gone thru all the steps of updating and such to get me to where I need to be but cannot connect still to my own network that shows up. It will let me connect or attempt to on any other network but not my own and it will also let me connect when I hook up a wired line. When I switch to to Mac side I can connect just fine so it has to be something with setting I am assuming. Does anyone else have this problem or have any fixes. I am connecting to a 2WIRE wireless router. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

First download and install Boot Camp 3.1 (for Win7 64 bit) from the Apple support site. This is a Windows executable file you download and install from within Windows. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the drivers from your Mac disk after using 3.1.

Cheers

I have the same problem. I've already tried to install Bootcamp 3.1. It seems to install it correctly, but after I reboot the computer I realize that it was not installed. The system still shows Bootcamp version 3.0, and so, the problem with the wireless network persists. What can I do?

Thread Information