New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

VMware problem (windows 7)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Neema

Neema is on a distinguished road

I Use VMware to use windows 7 on my mac desktop, but when i start windows, THIS happens
help 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If I click on Start Windows Normally, it go's back to the beginning, if i click launch startup repair this happens
help 3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

THEN THIS
help 4 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

THEN it turns off and moves back to this
help 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

AND SOMETIMES, it has this
help 1 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I dont know what to do, please help!
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Moved to appropriate forum.
QUOTE Thanks
khogan

khogan is on a distinguished road

Hi Neema,

It looks like you are running your Boot Camp partition using VMware Fusion, have you tried to start Windows with Boot Camp? If that works you probably just need to do this VMware KB: Troubleshooting a Boot Camp virtual machine that fails to power on

If that does not help you post your log files and I can help you further. Get the log files by opening VMware Fusion and selecting Help > Collect support information from the menu bar at the top of the screen. They will be placed on your desktop.

You can also file a support request with VMware here to get help with your problem
File a Technical Support Request online with VMware
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Windows 7 Boot Camp Drivers | Gateway NV59 touchpad no workie »