New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Mobileme Android Sync issues

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Potman

Potman is on a distinguished road

Hi, this is my first post on the forum. I hope I've but this post in the right place.

I currently have a powerbook at the office which links into a Microsoft Exchange Server. As the Mac will only work with the email functionality within outlook, I use email on Exchange and my diary and contacts are managed through mobileme.

I have recently bought an android phone and am having a problem synching everything. When I have loaded my MS exchange details, it is bringing my emails in perfectly. The problem is that my contacts and diary are in Mobileme. Whilst the logical solution would be to do everything through Exchange, I can't do that is it would mean ditching my powerbook, which really isnt an option!

Has anyone here had to synch Mobileme with An android handset 'over the air' and made it work?

Thanks,

Mark
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What program should i use to run windows 7 on mac? | loaded windows 7 bootcamp, problems booting up »