Windows 7 network problems
    I have the latest 2010 Macbook Pro and recently used Windows Vista on it flawlessly. Once I replaced Vista with Windows 7 my network has turned to crap. It's stutteringly slow (can't even load many pages on the apple site). Most sites load semi-speedy but any site that makes the connection work causes it to disconnect. For example I can watch a youtube video but when it ends it causes my connection to DC. If I open a youtube video while having a youtube video open again... my connection DC's.

It's destroying me, I don't understand the issue to begin with. I assume it has to do with the network drivers but there are many users of this forum and they arn't flooded with this problem so it must not exist on their end. If anyone has experience with this please let me know. Thanks for your time.

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Did you install Windows 7 clean or was it an upgrade from Vista? And, have you downloaded and installed the Boot Camp 3.1 update from within Windows 7?

Fresh install, not an upgrade. Like I said though Vista had no issues what-so-ever so i'm a little baffled. I have tried so many drivers, no drivers change the issue but i'm believing it's with Windows 7 as Mac OSX has no problems and Vista did not have any issues when I had it.

Thread Information