New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Blue screen of death bootcamp problem :(

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TreadE

TreadE is on a distinguished road

where to start....

well i have windows xp 32 bit and it is on the ntfs install mode thing. i have an hd pvr hooked up and a external hard drive. i sometimes randomly get a blue screen of death for a split second and then windows restarts. i used to have it on the fat32 and i never once got a blue screen. do i need to reinstall and do the fat32 again or is there a driver for graphics cause i was looking around and it said that might be it. everything is up to date. if you have any questions that you need answered to help you answer me ask away? i just get irritated when im editing and having to restart randomly

thanks
corey
QUOTE Thanks
mattfuller2

mattfuller2 is on a distinguished road

I am facing the same of blue screen death on my another laptop which i runs Win Vista.. When i use to run so many programs or when my system is using much memories.. the blue screen with some code appears on and system get restarted..in one of the forums members told me some solutions to get it fix but it didnt got fixed yet.. Can anyone give provides the solution for the same?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Text Watermark in 2004 Word? | BootCamp-Windows XP Home ....help! »