New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Can some one recommend best program to run both windows and leopard at the same time?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jeremiahkn

jeremiahkn is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

I just bought my macbook pro not long ago and have installed the bootcamp, however im not comfortable with restarting my notebook every time i need to switch between operating system, is there any good program or software where i can run both? if yes where can i get it?

thanks a lot guys!

Jeremy
QUOTE Thanks
JohnCL

JohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiahkn View Post
Hi guys,

I just bought my macbook pro not long ago and have installed the bootcamp, however im not comfortable with restarting my notebook every time i need to switch between operating system, is there any good program or software where i can run both? if yes where can i get it?

thanks a lot guys!

Jeremy
VMWare Fusion
Parallels
VirtualBox

The first two can be purchased at about any retailer and the third can be downloaded for free. There are a lot of threads here talking about all of them, so find those to get some ideas. I use VMWare personally and have never had an issue. Last months MacWorld has a nice writeup on the subject talking about all of them.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« how to partition the harddrive using boot camp | What Is My Cheapest Way to Get Win 7 on New 13" MBP? »