New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Installing BC/Win7/VMWare Fusion: Painless

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

My_MAC_MBP

My_MAC_MBP is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 17" Glossy MBP 2.66 GHz Core i7 8GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB 5400 RPM HDD 10.6.5 Snow Leopard

Hello,

Thanks to the fine forum members, I have successfully installed Windows via Bootcamp, and VMWare Fusion on my i7 17" MBP. It was painless. It can't be this easy. Can it?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Bootcamp windows XP | Internet troubles w/ Windows 7 Enterprise through Parallels 5 »