New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

iMac i7 Bootcamp Display Driver Crashing

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

wsoong

wsoong is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

When I use Vista through Bootcamp the screen of my iMac artifacts and the display driver will crash. I am running Bootcamp 3.1 with all the drivers on the Mac install disc. My system specs are:

27 inch iMac

Processor: Quad-core Intel i7
Graphics: 512MB ATi Radeon HD 4850
HD: 200GB windows partition

If you know any fix for this could ou please post a reply on this thread thanks. Sorry if this has already Been asked on the forums.
QUOTE Thanks
seb_7

seb_7 is on a distinguished road

had the same problem with my 27in iMac running 32 bit vista home prem.

Posted a thread yesterday and here was the reply.

iMac 27 Inch Bootcamp problem

Haven't had a chance to test it yet so not 100% sure if it will fix the problem i was having. might help you though.

If you have found another way around it please share.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Error installing windows xp | iMac 27in Headphone Jack »