New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Quicken 2005

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

RGertner

RGertner is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: IBM PCjr, 4.77 MHz Intel 8088, 640K RAM, 5.25" Floppy, Basic Cartridge, PC DOS 2.11

I just recently switched from PC a new iMac. On my PC I have been using financial software for the past 5 years. I have upgraded from MS Money 2000 to MS Money 2002 to Quicken 2005. So now I have about 5+ Years of historical information in my quicken file.

My new iMac came with Quicken 2005 pre-loaded and now I am trying to import/convert my Quicken for Windows file to a Quicken for Mac file, but have been unsuccessful. I searched the Quicken Support page, but only found information on converting from Mac to Windows.

Has anyone else converted from Windows to Mac and if so, who did you do it?

Thank You,
Ray
QUOTE Thanks
RGertner

RGertner is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: IBM PCjr, 4.77 MHz Intel 8088, 640K RAM, 5.25" Floppy, Basic Cartridge, PC DOS 2.11

Actually, I just found the information on the Intuit Webpage. Incase anyone else has this problem, the solution can be found here:

http://web.intuit.com/support/quicke.../win/2159.html

Thanks,
Ray
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Adobe Pagemaker 7 | Single_user mode booting... something more »