New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Msn Webcam ???? !!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

shaun89

shaun89 will become famous soon enough

Ok, I've been looking around for a program that enables webcam in msn. I tried mercury messegner but i dont like it. So is there any programs that use msn that have webcam. Any1 konw any good ones? Cause adium doesnt have wecam support and really like that program... also you cant even change ur nick name in adium. So yeah, any "chat programs" that use MSN and have webcam support???

Thanks!!!
QUOTE Thanks
shaun89

nothing?????
QUOTE Thanks
menace3054

i dont think they have that for mac yet
QUOTE Thanks
shaun89

dam.... there is one thing OS X needs.. there is only one program for it, and the UI is horrible and it is a slow program... cant beleive it.
QUOTE Thanks
bhanson

You can change your nick in Adium, it's in preferences.
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

Yahoo IM supports webcams

QUOTE Thanks
shaun89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhanson
You can change your nick in Adium, it's in preferences.
really? because i just looked through them and i count find anything...
QUOTE Thanks
shaun89

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlessfreap24
Yahoo IM supports webcams
I know that ive tried it and dont like it (or yahoo) because nobody uses it. Msn is what i NEED! neye:
QUOTE Thanks
Dexter1912

mercury is better than the pc version of msn give it a chance the latest 1709 rc2 release is very stable and if you tweak the settings it runs like a dream
QUOTE Thanks
shaun89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1912
mercury is better than the pc version of msn give it a chance the latest 1709 rc2 release is very stable and if you tweak the settings it runs like a dream
are u serious? msn 7 for pc blows mercury away. Msn 7 is faster amd easier and there are so many more features. plus the webcam in merury is borrible. black and white with blue dots everywhere.
QUOTE Thanks
Dexter1912

yea the web cam has been sorted the only problem is dont have one lol and isight is so expenive i wont deny its a bit slow but....... nearly ever pc use i have shown mercury has converted, and at the same time if you look at what we have for mac lol it beats the nearest contender by far, god msn 4 is bobbins and macmesssenger is the exactsame as the version i was running on 8.6 by the by does anybody know of a cheep webcam that will work on x.3.8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun89
are u serious? msn 7 for pc blows mercury away. Msn 7 is faster amd easier and there are so many more features. plus the webcam in merury is borrible. black and white with blue dots everywhere.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Installing Mac OS 9 | .mac virex »