09-09-2008, 05:17 AM #1
How to watch PowerPoint presentation on TV with PPTonTV?
- Member Since
- Sep 09, 2008
Why shall we watch PowerPoint on TV?
* Showing presentations without the need for a computer.
* Sharing slideshows with friends and family.
1. Download PPTonTV from http://www.flashdemo.net/ppt2dvd.html
Install the program.
2. Insert a blank DVD disc to DVD burner.
3. Launch PPTonTV, click Browse button to import an existing PowerPoint slideshow.
4. Select a folder for storing temp video file.Click Next button to continue.
5. Make your options. PPTonTV provides 2 options for user's different needs.
1) Turn PowerPoint to video format, we say, convert your PowerPoint file to a MPG file, which can be played through popular multimedia player or upload to YouTube for sharing.
2) Burn PowerPoint on DVD disc or mini DVD disc. The created DVD disc can be played in home DVD player and watch the slideshow on TV.
6. Configure other settings: To select a TV norm based on your location; specify the video aspect ratio; enable loop feature etc.
7. Click Start to burn the PowerPoint on the DVD disc. Or you can click Preview button before start burning session.
PowerPoint slideshow made by MS PowerPoint.
PPTonTV (PPT to DVD converter)
DVD burner, DVD disc, DVD player.
Learn more information, please visit http://www.flashdemo.net/ppt2dvd.html
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By aglny in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 05:16 PM
By cheddar-caveman in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2014, 03:24 AM
By MrBiker in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2012, 04:50 PM
By mariusnafnaf in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:42 AM
By markwa in forum Running Windows (or anything else) on your MacReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2004, 04:22 PM