New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac Discussion of Classic or running Windows, Linux and other OSes on the Mac.

Microsoft office for mac update problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

SSE

SSE is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac book (white) os x 10.5

I have Microsoft office for Mac on my Macbook, yesterday I was prompted for a update and downloaded it. Now It does not work anymore. The simple solution would be to wipe it out and reinstall but I dont have the program. It was registered in my name but since I cant open anything I cant even find my registartion number. The same exact thing happend to my wife a couple days before but she had it on two computers and just reinstalled from one to the other. I hate microsoft but really need these programs. Any suggestions??? This has to be common to more people than just us.
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4

Looks like the fix for Office 2008 for Mac SP1 is to reinstall so you will need the install disc. If you do not own the disc should you be using the program? Here is a link to this fix:-

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=484148
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Can't format partition during Windows install | WINE on leopard - intel mac »