MrPencil
    internet explorer 5 for os 9.2.1
    As some of you know i purchased my mac used, and to say the least the last owner of this computer visited some weird websites. sometimes when i type the name of a web address i want to go to the previous owners visited websites list. i know how to clear history , cache, and cookies, but not the address autocomplete. I find that the autofill option can be helpful if you visit the same websites frequently. Does someone know how to clear the adress autocomplete? Thanks. :black:

Specs:
    14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPencil
    As some of you know i purchased my mac used, and to say the least the last owner of this computer visited some weird websites. sometimes when i type the name of a web address i want to go to the previous owners visited websites list. i know how to clear history , cache, and cookies, but not the address autocomplete. I find that the autofill option can be helpful if you visit the same websites frequently. Does someone know how to clear the adress autocomplete? Thanks. :black:
    I'm not sure if you're using the newest version of IE, but you can always just put the entire IE folder in the trash, empty it, then download and install a fresh copy of 5.1.7 from the M$ website.
    ~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.

Thread Information