Can't connect to internet on WindowsXP?
    I recently upgraded to leopard and installed WindowsXP Pro. Everything worked out great except.... I can't connect to the internet while in Windows. It works just perfectly when I boot up MacOS but, not Windows. What exactly, do I need to do to fix this? Any help is a appreciated, THANKS

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 15", 2GB RAM
    Did you install the Bootcamp drivers? The hardware in your mac (the ethernet port / NIC in this case) needs those drivers in order to operate to it's fullest potential under Windows. That would be a very simple fix. Hope it helps

driver issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3d View Post
    Did you install the Bootcamp drivers? The hardware in your mac (the ethernet port / NIC in this case) needs those drivers in order to operate to it's fullest potential under Windows. That would be a very simple fix. Hope it helps
    I would be willing to bet that your problem is a driver issue. With that being said, unless you HAVE to have internet access when you boot into windows I would confine your internet use to when you are using the Mac OS. I don't mean this to be some kind of windows bashing post but your mallware vulnerability drops considerably when you go from windows to something different. Now if you need to have connectivity in windows As stated before, it sounds like you windows installation needs the correct drivers.

Thread Information