New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite All-In-One Mac

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

PinkPhishDoors

What is your favorite All-In-One Mac?

:confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: < (join the fight to change the smiles!!
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarkhy
What is your favorite All-In-One Mac?
iMac G5.
Quote:
:confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: < (join the fight to change the smiles!!
I'll sell you a Gmail account if you stop saying this over and over.
QUOTE Thanks
Matt

I am biased cause I have one but I like my iMac G3, different colours reflex different personalities. Apples into the Glossy white and Brushed Alluminum now. I do like the iMac G5 alot though, very much so.
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Zero
iMac G5.I'll sell you a Gmail account if you stop saying this over and over.
Ok i stopped, how much you want for it? lol
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

I like the Flat Panel iMac the best. It was so groundbreaking, so different. I mean the new ones look cool, but really, there's nothing that's super out of the ordinary. The flat panels were definitely revolutionary.

schweb | community leader
flickr » facebook » twitter » tumblr » google+ » about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

I agree with schweb
QUOTE Thanks
Beatles4Life

Beatles4Life is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.9.5.

I like the iMac G3s because they come in different colors. My favorite one is purple (surprise, surprise).

"Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John Lennon.
QUOTE Thanks
Padawan

Padawan has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod

I was a bit disappointed that there was no option for the Power Macintosh G3 AIO, so I had to vote for "One of the older all-in-one models". :cool:

~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

BTW to all the GMail wanters:

go to gmx.net, sign up for the freemail account there and you get 1GB free mail space without the gmail ads that are displayed...
QUOTE Thanks
Matt

Another cool all-in-one mac is the "20th Anniversity Mac" . Info below:

http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/tam.shtml
QUOTE Thanks
Padawan

Padawan has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Another cool all-in-one mac is the "20th Anniversity Mac" . Info below:

http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/tam.shtml
Yes, that was definitely a very unique (and expensive) machine. The design was quite similar to the new iMacs, with everything integrated into the flat panel display.

I might have to save up and shop around on eBay for one soon, before they all disappear forever. Just need to find someplace to put it...

Here's some very interesting info that I read at Apple-History.com, though I'm not certain if it's 100% accurate:

Date: Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 01:58:04 -0500
Subject: 20th Anniversary Mac

I just wanted to add a comment about the 20th Anniversary Mac. I was actually selling macs retail at the time of it's release and there was a very Apple-esque promotion based around the celebration. You mention that it started at a retail of $10,000. But what this included was that a limo would deliver the Mac to your house, and a man in a Tuxedo would set it up for you. We only had one customer who actually went through with this, but as far as I know, the setup was delivered as described. Not bad for $10,000.

Ben

~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What happened to Formac? | my speakers are acting up- eek! »