New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

apple tv for anniversary

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lilmill

lilmill is on a distinguished road

so my wife gets me a apple tv for my anniversary(160 gig). I thought about returning it because, i'm not sure of the usage it will get. But I have chosen to keep it since I can't think of anything else I really want, And the 10% restock fee kills me. I told her don't be shocked at whats on it I'm just dling video pod cast like crazy. How does everyone else like theres. So far i feel the video podcast have been ok IQ but youtube kinda suck IQ quality wise
QUOTE Thanks
nirvana

nirvana has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch, Apple TV

I love mine however i just don't get the use from it thats why I'm selling it (i made a post in the for sale area of this forum) They are great for people who want their content on a TV in another room. However i don't have a large collection of videos and music and on top of that I don't have a HDTV in the lounge. I brought it because i traded in alot of old stuff and seen they had a brand new Apple TV for a good price so i decided to give it a try.

Crack that whip…..liquorish whip.
QUOTE Thanks
MMMII

MMMII is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MB 2.6 Ghz, 4 GB ram

I picked one up a few months back and I think it’s great.

I have a large collection of movies that I acquired via Handbrake and now if we want to watch a movie I just switch my source to the AppleTV.

I also like having all my music attached to my home theatre so I can listen to music outside of my Macbook or my headphones.

I will say that if I didn’t have so many movies in my library I would be a lot less thrilled about the device itself.

My wife is a huge fan of photo slide shows on the TV.

http://www.mmmii.com

Home: 15" 2.6GHz MPB; 160gig TV; 16gig White 3G iPhone; 80gig 5.5 iPod; Gen 2 shuffle. Work: 17" 2.5 GHz MPB
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Can Print, but can't scan with HP 1315xi | Christmas present for my macbook pro »