New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Logitech v470 bluetooth mouse?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ChaePod

ChaePod is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Soon to be a Proud owner of a MBP in January

Hey guys have any of you tried the Logitech v470 bluetooth mouse?

Does it work good with a mac?

are there lag issues or does the pointer jump all over the place?

I'm thinking of buying it but couldnt find many review on it.
QUOTE Thanks
zyepod

zyepod is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo 8GB RAM 500GB HDD OSX 10.9.3

I see you've had no answers to your question. I came looking for the same answers. I've read a review that said it didn't work with Leopard (which I running). That review was dated January 8, 2008. Most other reviews were good. One said the side-to-side was very slow. If I get it I'm going to program the side-to-side for fwd/back I hope.

QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

All I can tell you is I have a Logitech V270 Bluetooth and it works great with 10.5.1. Not sure about the V470.

From all I have read it should work.
QUOTE Thanks
zyepod

Can you program the side to side for fwd/back? Also I heard they've stopped making the v270... Is that right?

QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

The V270 is discontinued as you heard. It had no Side to Side feature.

On the 470 I have read it works great with Leopard and that it does not. Amazing. Will do more checking and get back with any info. I almost purchased the V470 Blue at one point as it looked great and I love Logitech.
QUOTE Thanks
zyepod

I'm using a good mouse but I want a Blue tooth to free up my USB. Actually 49.95 is a good price. Most Blue tooth's I've seen are 99.95... Thanks for the reply.

QUOTE Thanks
zyepod

I bought the 470. Everything works just fine. It's smooth, scrolls fine too. Still don't have a foward/back option though. Which no one on this forum seems to worry about. Must be a Leopard thing because I have it with Tiger. That forward/back thing is one thing I'm really missing.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MacBook Pro Theater | Need an external DVD burner that is compatible with Mac and PC »