New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

I need Pro Mouse

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bittenapple

bittenapple is on a distinguished road

Is there anywhere I can purchase it? I prefer brand new and boxed...

I live in Australia though

Do you know an adress (as in web address )?
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

What kind of pro mouse are you after? Cause I'm an Aussie and can try to help you out.
QUOTE Thanks
bittenapple

bittenapple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by the8thark View Post
What kind of pro mouse are you after? Cause I'm an Aussie and can try to help you out.
The mouse called Pro Mouse...it is this transperrent optical mosuse that came out with g4 or something. It has one button but the actuall mouse is the button where you just push down...it is the old version of the official mac mouses. If not i will have to buy Mighty Mouse, if of course, that works as one buttoner...I need a simple mouse for my mum to use.
QUOTE Thanks
technologist

technologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

They haven't made those in a couple of years.

You can try eBay...sometimes people who got one with a computer just put them in a drawer and never used them... or you can try to find a similar mouse.
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

bittenapple - Thanks. I didn't know that. I never owned a mac with that mouse. I totally skipped them.

And I agree with technologist here. Ebay or other various computer stores might be your best bet.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« incase sleves, are they all so loose? | Oh Good, why? »