New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

"Regular" Bluetooth Apple Keyboard Problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

VintagePHX

VintagePHX is on a distinguished road

I have a regular Bluetooth Apple keyboard, not one of the new iMac ones. Anywho, I just installed a USB 2.0 PCI card (ADS Tech Turbo one) in my PowerMac G4 AGP, and I am having a weird problem with my keyboard. It shouldn't call it a problem, as the keyboard functions fine, but it is somewhat of a nuisance. The caps lock key as you know has a green light on it to signify that it is enabled. Well when I press this, the green light stays on for close to 10 minutes, and then goes back off. The keyboard still functions find. and I can turn caps lock on and off, but that dang light stays on. Any thoughts?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« External Webcam Needed | USB stick memories show as full »