New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Macbook help with mighty mouse

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macbookmo

macbookmo is on a distinguished road

im new to mac so i guess throughout my stay i will ask a lot of questions (sorry). i got a base white macbook and a white 30 gb ipod off the apple store with the education discount. i bought a mighty mouse which is wired and read some places that the cord is too short to work with the macbook as the usb's are on the left and that i will have to become left handed to use it. is that true? i also bought a incase sleeve from best buy which is black on the outside and lime in the inside. does this one stain to?

thanks
QUOTE Thanks
jimhoff

jimhoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbookmo View Post
im new to mac so i guess throughout my stay i will ask a lot of questions (sorry). i got a base white macbook and a white 30 gb ipod off the apple store with the education discount. i bought a mighty mouse which is wired and read some places that the cord is too short to work with the macbook as the usb's are on the left and that i will have to become left handed to use it. is that true? i also bought a incase sleeve from best buy which is black on the outside and lime in the inside. does this one stain to?

thanks
I have some USB A-male to A-female extension cords I got on ebay cheap but they are ....black. Or use a usb hub. The wireless Mighty Mouse is a joy except the shape is a little flat for me but I use it anyways.

1991 - Mac Classic
1995 to 2007 - Windows
2007 - Macbook
2009 - Macbook Pro 13
QUOTE Thanks
virtuoso06

virtuoso06 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.16gHz 1GB ram white, 60GB iPod Photo

You might wanna trade it in for the bluetooth version... that would suck if the cord was too short!
QUOTE Thanks
sanity1082

sanity1082 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle

if you can afford the extra cash go for the bluetooth version. i run my all day and the battery lasts quite a while. according to istat i have 96% bat life left on my mighty mouse and have had it for close to 2 months
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Problem arisen External HD not appearing... | canon mp460 printer issues »