New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

new iMac, keyboard...mouse?!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

AhhitsChhhriss

AhhitsChhhriss is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15.4" 2.2 Ghz, 160 GB, 2GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics with 256MB SDRAM

Personally I THINK imac cosmetic upgrade was a bit unnesasararararry, keyboard: unessasasasary, mouse: unes- wait wheres the upgrade?

Why keyboard and all, ****, i have very much problems with my mighty mouse and none with keyboard and imac.

Tell me what you think.

Bring back the white, apple?
QUOTE Thanks
novicew

novicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)

I can't give my own opinion before giving it a try. However from most of the reviews I read so far have mixed reactions. Some people complain about the new KB as its too flat. Well, the mouse is annoying unless you clean your hands every time before touch it.
QUOTE Thanks
smurfy

smurfy can only hope to improve
Mac Specs: 20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600

I used the new keyboard in an Apple Store today before picking up iLife '08 (great by the way, worth the cash), and I gotta say it's not bad. I thought 'uh...that looks horrible' but when I saw and used it, its really good.

You have to use it.

Also the cosmetic upgrade is beautiful. The old one was starting to look kind of old.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Extend range of Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse (and Keyboard) | Need help restoring photo's!! »