New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Hooking up a PS2 Keyboard (New Owner)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ken2288

Hey guys I just got my new powerbook about 2 weeks now. My question is that I would want to use my ps2 keyboard (dell) with the powerbook. I got a ps2 to usb converter and the powerbook does not detect it the keyboard. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to get drivers? Thanks new mac user!
QUOTE Thanks
ken2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken2288
Hey guys I just got my new powerbook about 2 weeks now. My question is that I would want to use my ps2 keyboard (dell) with the powerbook. I got a ps2 to usb converter and the powerbook does not detect it the keyboard. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to get drivers? Thanks new mac user!
Can Anyone Help Me? Can you only use mac keyboard with a mac? Or can you use any?
QUOTE Thanks
PowerbookG417

your probably not going to find the drivers for it...its a usb keyboard from the start...then you'll have no problems...

but to tell you the truth...get the bluetooth apple keyboard...if you have the bluetooth built into your powerbook...i can get about 30 feet from the powerbook and still control it !
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac anti-spyware | .apple av personality card. »