LCD monitor for Macbook
    I am looking to buy an LCD monitor for my macbook. I am still a little confused with the connections and want to make sure I pick up the right monitor for my macbook. I will probably get a 19inch monitor. Ideally, I would love to buy the Apple Cinema display but I am a little strapped for cash.

Which monitors have you guys used? Any suggestions?

MacBook 2.0 Ghz, 1GB
    i also just bought an external monitor for my macbook. the apple cinemas are nice of course, but very pricey. unless you have deep pockets, i'd go for another brand. i'd check out dell, samsung, and acer as my favorites. the macbook has a mini-dvi and most monitors use a dvi. so you need to pick up a dvi to mini-dvi adaptor. most monitors come with a dvi cable so that's all you need!
    as far as a specific monitor, i just got the Acer X222W from for about 280 bucks. it's a fantastic monitor (22''). They also make a 19/20'' for under 200 bucks. it has a glossy screen that is very similar to the macbook's screen. Dell and Samsung also have very nice models.
    One tip... I'd recommend using a bluetoooth keyboard and mouse with the monitor/macbook to complete the perfect macbook desktop. I suggest you check out this article as it helps get it working perfectly. Good luck

Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Do a search, you'll find a ton of similar posts with recommendations and other user's experiences with their monitors.

Thread Information