New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Symbols on bottom of Apple Pro Mouse

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Nightblade

I don't think anyone's posted this before, so here goes:

On the bottom of my Apple Pro Mouse, there seems to be a small "turning dial". Well, it's not really a dial actually, but it's hard to explain (everyone has them, so they'll know). Now, what's strange is that I can set this dial to three settings. One of the settings has a minus sign on it, another has a plus sign on it, but the one it's set to right now has a circle on it, and it's between the plus and minus ones (with the plus one to the circle's right and the minus one to the circle's left). So, does anyone know what these different settings do? I'm very curious.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

I have an Apple pro optical, there is no dial on mine
QUOTE Thanks
dtx3000

they adjust the amount of pressure it takes to actually click the mouse. i didn't find the 3 settings that different from eachother, though...
QUOTE Thanks
Nightblade

Yeah, they don't seem to be that different at all. They're nearly identical. Anyway, thanks for your help, dtx3000.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« router quandry | Ordered New eMac »