New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Moddies, this isn't asking for help..OK

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MUDCRABS

MUDCRABS has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 13in Mac-Book, 24in imac, 15in G4 iMac, 12in PowerBook, G3 iMac, G3 PPC, G3 iBook, and a 'Newton'

My mini mouse went pear shaped on me today so I thought, good time to buy a new 'Wireless Mouse'.
Well I got it home and started to install the little thing when all of a sudden it dawned on me.
How do you install a wireless mouse with out the help of a 'Mouse' just a tad hard for an old bloke to work out.

So off to the shed to find an old mouse from my stock and that's the way I fixed it...bummer.

'What did we do before mice '

What would you do if you didn't have a spare

I dont have Attention Deficit Dis..... Hey look! A chicken!.

http://p220.ezboard.com/bmudcrabsrockpool
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

as long as you can remember the keyboard shortcut to focus on the menu bar, you should be ok.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
MUDCRABS

Mac Specs: 13in Mac-Book, 24in imac, 15in G4 iMac, 12in PowerBook, G3 iMac, G3 PPC, G3 iBook, and a 'Newton'

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
as long as you can remember the keyboard shortcut to focus on the menu bar, you should be ok.

Ewik remember, I said I was old and remembering isn't an old mans thing

QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

write it on masking tape and stick it to the bottom of your lappy or keyboard.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
MUDCRABS

Quote:
write it on masking tape and stick it to the bottom of your lappy or keyboard.
But I didn't know them in the first place

But, but, it's done now and I'll give you a nudge when I have de next problemo

QUOTE Thanks
knightlie

knightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really niceknightlie is just really nice
Mac Specs: Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen

Quote:
Yep, no problem. It's..... er......

[URL="http://beadia.net"]Beadia[/URL - Jewelry Business Management Software]
I judge you when you use poor grammar.
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

ive never needed to install a mouse on a mac
interesting
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
eric

i didn't even think about that coach.

plug 'em in, may not work perfectly (much too slow or too fast), but should work.

and knightlie and MUDCRABS; right from the switcher f.a.q.

Q: How do I switch the focus to the Apple on the menu bar like I could use the Windows key to open the start menu?
A: CTRL+F2, or on a notebook model you may have to Fn+CTRL+F2. Use the directional arrow keys to move anywhere else on the menu bar and then when you have your selection highlighted then press enter.

QUOTE Thanks
MUDCRABS

Quote:
i didn't even think about that coach.

plug 'em in, may not work perfectly (much too slow or too fast), but should work.

and knightlie and MUDCRABS; right from the switcher f.a.q.

Q: How do I switch the focus to the Apple on the menu bar like I could use the Windows key to open the start menu?
A: CTRL+F2, or on a notebook model you may have to Fn+CTRL+F2. Use the directional arrow keys to move anywhere else on the menu bar and then when you have your selection highlighted then press enter.
But........................how do you get to the f.a.q......LOL
You forget, it's dead in the water

And it won't work by just plugging in as you have to switch on 'Bluetooth'

But don't let it worry you, it's done now.

Beings my last post was deleted for no reason you might be able to help:

How do I move Bookmarks from Mozella 1.7.1 to the new Safari in one fowl swoop

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Post Your Setup :D | A problem with my new card reader »