New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Which mouse??

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

This one~~>http://www.mac-pro.com/s.nl/it.A/id....=2&category=62
--I like this one because it has the clear outer shell thingy.

OR

This one~~>http://www.mac-pro.com/MacMice-The-M...=2&category=62

Which one do you guys think is better???? Probably the 2nd one since it takes rechargeable batteries.

QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

Between the two... I would choose the first one, then buy some rechargeable batteries w/ a battery charger, and charge your own batteries.

I know it's about twice as much, but have you consider the Wireless Mighty Mouse?

I LOVE mine.
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold

I don't really like the mighty mouse. All the side squeeze stuff is too much. I want something simple.

QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute

Fine then, be that way!
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
Fine then, be that way!
lol Oh goodness...boys...

QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

In all seriousness... I would rather the First one, because I wouldn't like having the Charger/Base Station cluttering up the place. And I agree, the "clear shell thingy" has a better look to it IMO.
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

I agree. Thanks for your input RIDE. They have a store in San Jose, Ca but that's too far from me. So I'll be lazy and order online.

Now remove your cloak! lol

QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

LMAO.....

no.
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Hmmm..or should I get the wired one?? I don't absolutely need a bluetooth one...

QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

I wouldn't choose either one, simply because neither one has sideways scrolling. But if I had to I would pick the first one. The second one is ugly.

QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

I would maybe consider a mighty mouse but I've heard bad things about them. Are they really that bad?

QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

No.. I love mine... I don't even use the side button.

Click
Right Click
360 degree scroll ball (AWESOME!!!)
Scroll Button (set to Expose)

It's perfect!
QUOTE Thanks
CrossBones

CrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
No.. I love mine... I don't even use the side button.

Click
Right Click
360 degree scroll ball (AWESOME!!!)
Scroll Button (set to Expose)

It's perfect!
After all the bad things I've heard and said myself about the MM...I was in the Apple Store the other day playing with a computer. The MM worked great.

Although the time before I couldn't get it to right click. Ah heck -- I think I'll buy one again and give it a try. You get 14 days, right?

QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice

They're really nice, the only issue I've found is that I hit the side buttons by accident too many times and it's not all that comfortable to use. But since you are looking at mice with the same form-factor the non-erginomicness shouldn't be an issue for you.

Other Issues: Scroll wheel gets clogged up but can usually be fixed by turning the mouse upside down and vigorously scrolling the balls while pushing it in. (This worries me... and reminds me too much of the Apple III, especially for an 80 dollar mouse).

QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossBones View Post
You get 14 days, right?
I think, after that you will need to pay a 10% restocking fee.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac to HD telly with HDMI | Printer issues - Lexmark X5150 »