New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Wireless Mighty Mouse battery

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Justin

Justin is an unknown at this point

I have had a Wireless Mighty Mouse for 2 and a half months now and the batteries (which it came with) are now totally flat. Is that normal? I was expecting them to last far longer than that! How about you guys?

Using brand new macbook
QUOTE Thanks
moss918

moss918 is just really nicemoss918 is just really nicemoss918 is just really nicemoss918 is just really nicemoss918 is just really nice
Mac Specs: iMac 2.93C2D 4GB

CLICK!

Quote:
Although Apple offers no official estimate of battery life, the product manager says two batteries should last well over a month with normal usage, thanks to intelligent power management that conserves energy when the mouse is idle. There’s also an on/off switch on the underside to ensure the mouse isn't inadvertently activated when tossed into a portable bag.
Sounds to me that two and a half months isn't bad going...
QUOTE Thanks
milea

milea is on a distinguished road

batteryes on my wireless mighty mouse works up to 2 weeks ))

Apple MacBook | Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz | 2 GB DDR2 | Combo Drive | 250 GB HDD | Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse
QUOTE Thanks
mac57

mac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM

Wow! I am using a Logitech S530 wireless keyboard/mouse combo. I installed it when I got my Mac about 10 months. I have only JUST had to replace the first set of batteries! Looks like Logitech does a standout job here - 10 months for theirs vs. 1 to 2 months for Apple's. What a difference.

My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007
QUOTE Thanks
NolaWegs

NolaWegs will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone

I've had my might mouse since sept and have just had to replace the batteries! Make sure you slide the switch to the off position when you're not using it. I've found that helps a great deal in conservation
QUOTE Thanks
CrossBones

CrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of lightCrossBones is a glorious beacon of light

Batteries...? Go to Costco and get the Super Sized package. With any wireless mouse you're gonna need a buncha of 'em. Life.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Assistance in getting Logitech Webcam to work | RAM Question »