Wireless Mighty Mouse
    I go into the Apple Store the other day to pick up a wireless mighty mouse after my original wireless mouse broke. To make the story short, I purchase it and bring it home, comforted that I will once again have a mouse. Little did I know that the system requirements required you to have 10.4.6..well looks like this is not going to end up being a $73 dollar fix, but a $200 dollar fix since I need Tiger..I just don't get why you would need 10.4..all Mighty mouse looks like is the original mouse with a scroll wheel on the top..ARGH!

Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    It should recognize the left & right click as well as the scroll ball just fine.

But you'd need tiger or a 3rd party utility like steermouse to program the side button and the scroll ball as a button.

Modesto, Ca.
    iMac late 2007 10.11.b4, iMac 2008 10.10.5, Macbook2007 10.7.5, Mac Mini 10.7.5, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!
    Aptmunich is right as usual. I have used my Mighty Mouse on Windows and the Left, Right and Scroll work just fine. Just the Side buttons and the Scroll Ball's button do not work without that software. So you can use it with Panther for now but just will not have those two features.

When I put the installation CD in and started the installation it "checked my computer" for necessary components and it said it was uninstallable..

logitech makes some good mice for osx

Thread Information