New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Do You Think The Wireless Mighy Mouse Is Over Priced?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MacMania55

MacMania55 is a jewel in the roughMacMania55 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb

Says it all ^^^

MacMania55
QUOTE Thanks
Noxian

Noxian is a jewel in the roughNoxian is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle

Considering its a Bluetooth Laser Mouse that is also styled to match Apples product lines I dont think its that bad of a deal.
QUOTE Thanks
evolve

evolve will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram

:eek: both

QUOTE Thanks
DeathToPCs

I love it! I am going to get one this week.
QUOTE Thanks
chaslam

chaslam is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP C2D 2GB, 24" imac 4GB

I also would like to get one, but I thing 50 is way to much for a mouse. I have 2 old mighty mouses sitting here, both with the scroll wheel broken. If this is the same as them (both under a year old btw) then I will be very dissapointed as the scroll ball stops working very easily.
QUOTE Thanks
technologist

technologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

I miss the $29 non-mighty mouse.
QUOTE Thanks
asolo

asolo will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20" core duo 2ghz; OS-X 10.4.7; 2gbram; 256mb graphics; 250gbHD; delivered 6/14/06

Just received and installed 45 minutes ago. Yes, it cost too much. And I'd buy it again in a second. Wonderful gizmo.
QUOTE Thanks
cjay

cjay is a jewel in the roughcjay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaslam
I also would like to get one, but I thing 50 is way to much for a mouse. I have 2 old mighty mouses sitting here, both with the scroll wheel broken. If this is the same as them (both under a year old btw) then I will be very dissapointed as the scroll ball stops working very easily.
Did you try cleaning them?
QUOTE Thanks
chaslam

chaslam is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP C2D 2GB, 24" imac 4GB

Sorry yes forgot to say they are both working now haha I didnt know the cleaning proceedure with turning them upside down with a damp cloth etc.
QUOTE Thanks
icemanjc

Mine came with my computer so I don't think its overpriced, now I just have to get a wireless one.
QUOTE Thanks
symondavis

symondavis has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook(W) 2Gb, 2Ghz & Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, Now my Apple glows colours, Red Apple and Green Leaf.

Bought one the day it was on sale on the Apple UK site. Ok yeah they're both over priced, but it looks so nice next to a white MB.

On a crusade to get all household electricals in Apple white!
QUOTE Thanks
lionel

lionel will become famous soon enough

Show me a wireless laser mouse in the UK for less then 50 and i'll be shocked, let alone a Bluetooth Laser mouse...

I think its priced fine, the Bluetooth one click mouse was 69 a little over a year ago.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mighty Mouse?? | wireless keyboard »