Specs:
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    Suggestions for AirPrint Printer/Scanner/Copier?
    I'm fed up with my HP Photosmart C310. It won't print correctly most of the time. Doesn't matter if it's from a website or document in Libre or a PDF. Just a huge waste of ink to get a page full of black lines. So I'm in the market for something that works consistently/reliably and is decent quality that will last me several years.

I have the following devices in my home: iPhone 5 (x2), iPad Air, iMac 2013 OSX 10.9.3, MBP 2008 OSX 10.9.3.

I need AirPrint compatibility, scanner/copier functions, color ink (probably separate color cartridges will be most cost-effective), and the ability to print wirelessly from my MBP. We don't print a large number of pages at a time. Usually one or two pages of a grocery list or recipe or personal .doc from Libre.

Photo printing is no longer a requirement, but if it just happens to be that type of printer then that's fine. I don't care about touch screen or additional apps like my current printer has cause we never use them anyways. I'm sure most printers these days come with that stuff standard, but it certainly isn't a necessity.

My price ceiling is $200 USD. But the wife would really like to keep it under $150 (maybe I can convince her otherwise if something is very highly recommended from a number of people who have personal experience with it).

What do you all recommend?
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    I personally like the Epson Work Force line of printers. They're Mac compatible, durable, and use low cost ink cartridges. Here's a link to their store.

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    Got an Epson XP-610 to replace my no longer working HP on sale less than 100.00 and so far its been great especially the photos which IMO look better than my HP's and it seems to use less ink.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    I personally like the Epson Work Force line of printers. They're Mac compatible, durable, and use low cost ink cartridges. Here's a link to their store.
    Ditto this. I have the 7510 and has never missed a beat or Pixel.
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    Thanks, I'll look at the Epson lineup.

Any other recommendations/personal experience?
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

Specs:
    Mac Mini 2011 i5 2.3/8GB, MBPr 15 2013 with i7/16GB both running El Capitan
    I've got a Canon MG-3100 which is an excellent workhorse. Not sure on the US price, sorry.

It will both print and scan via Airplay.

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    If you don't need color print, I reccomend a cheap laser printer (mine is made by Brother), and separate scanner.
    The consumable cost and quality is much better IMO.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Thread Information