Can i turn the sound off on my Mighty Mouse?
    I am using a mighty Mouse that is now very noisy. Sometime when I rest my hand on it and am barely moving/touching it, it's just clicks nonstop (although at a fast speed so it almost sounds like one continuous noise.)

I'd like to get rid of the sound or maybe just disable sound all together. Any idea how to do that?

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Try cleaning it. How to clean a Mighty Mouse. Personally, I can't stand the Mighty Mouse - used mine for about 2 months before I put it on the shelf and bought a cheap USB mouse which works real well.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    Personally, I can't stand the Mighty Mouse - used mine for about 2 months before I put it on the shelf and bought a cheap USB mouse which works real well.
    I couldn't even bring myself to buy one. With my King Kong hands, i just can't grip it comfortable, and then use the Scrolling, and clicks with comfort, and when i did, it would click when i didn't want it too.

Thank Apple for the Magic TrackPad and with the BT Keyboard coup[led together wit TwelveSouths's Magic Wand . . . . . . . . . oooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhh
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Nice. Pretty good price also - $29.99. Less expensive than the Apple magic trackpad.

Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 3.3GHz, 512GB Flash, 16GB memory, OS X.11.4.
    Couldn't get by without myTwelveSouth Magic Wand. One complaint one has dismantle the wand to change the trackpad's batteries.
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    Nice. Pretty good price also - $29.99. Less expensive than the Apple magic trackpad.
    It actually connects the Wireless Keyboard and the Magic Trackpad together Charlie so its $150 for the Apple Hardware and $29.99 for the Wand. It makes it one complete unit, and even supplies a divider to go in-between the 2 so there isn't any gap, witch in hand makes it more stable, and no flexing.

Quote Originally Posted by harryb2448 View Post
    Couldn't get by without myTwelveSouth Magic Wand. One complaint one has dismantle the wand to change the trackpad's batteries.
    And thats only a little niggle in the side Harry
    I couldn't do without either, laying back on the lounge with MBP connected to my HDTV, it just makes the experience all the more enjoyable ~ For when I'm feeling really Lazy haha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Thread Information