New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Canon Vixia Mountain Lion X

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Arm0redSaint

Arm0redSaint is on a distinguished road

Recently i downloaded OS X Mountain Lion , after connecting my Canon Vixia HF S200 to the computer i get folder inside of Canon folder which is associated with quicktime 7 app which holds all my videos and it wont let me drag them out from that folder i hope it makes sense
QUOTE Thanks
Arm0redSaint

Arm0redSaint is on a distinguished road

Ok i think i found an answer to my problem , if anyone still has a solution please let me know here's an article

Importing AVCHD media into Premiere Pro on Mac OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion) Premiere Pro work area
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Some benefits of upgrading your RAM. | MicroSDHC Removable Drive Not Showing UP in Devices »