Specs:
    15" Macbook Pro OSx 10.9, 2.3Ghz Intel i7 Quad Core, 8GB RAM(4x4), 750GB Hard drive
    iCloud and Blackberry Help
    Okay, So I have a new MacbookPro running 10.8 Mountain Lion (if that matters)
    Blackberry Torch 9800 as well

My Big question is how do i get my calendar to sync with my blackberry? Like Wirelessly... I Don't want to have to hook up my blackberry and use desktop manager every time i want to sync my calendars... I also want to be able to sync my Tasks if that's possible... I have no Idea if iCould can do this...Any Help would be appreciated, thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by tannerwoodworth View Post
    Okay, So I have a new MacbookPro running 10.8 Mountain Lion (if that matters)
    Blackberry Torch 9800 as well

My Big question is how do i get my calendar to sync with my blackberry? Like Wirelessly... I Don't want to have to hook up my blackberry and use desktop manager every time i want to sync my calendars... I also want to be able to sync my Tasks if that's possible... I have no Idea if iCould can do this...Any Help would be appreciated, thanks much!
    I have my BB 9780 sync with google calendar. Doesn't the OS X calendar have the ability to sync with google calendar? You might be able to get it to sync with your BB that way.

Specs:
    15" Macbook Pro OSx 10.9, 2.3Ghz Intel i7 Quad Core, 8GB RAM(4x4), 750GB Hard drive
    It does have that ability... It didn't work before for some reason. I suppose I coud give it another shot though. Thanks, and sorry for the slow reply

Thread Information