New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Matias Tactile Pro.....

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Thymen

Thymen is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac 27" i5 3.1GHz / 1TB HDD / 16GB RAM / Model 12.2 / Mavericks 10.9

I know there are many, many opinions about the design of Apple products, but as far as I see there is consensus that most Apple product have a nice and sleek appearance. However, for the input devices I personally would prefer it if they would pay a little less attention to appearance and some more on ergonomics. I find the keyboard and Magic Mouse detrimental to my health.. there, I said it!

So at first I replaced the Magic Mouse with a Logitech Performance MX, and today the Matias Tactile Pro keyboard arrived. It is expensive, but even after a few pages typing in Word the difference with the original Apple keyboard is clear... the Tactile Pro is much better!

I am not the fastest typist, but my wife sounds like a machine gun with this keyboard. She has a home office, a Chinese/Dutch/English translation bureau, and types tons of text every day. She disliked the original keyboard so much that she shied away from our brand-new iMac, and kept doing her work on the Windows box. Which is a real pity, I think. But I am sure that I can convince her now to do all her work on the iMac, which means that I no longer have to maintain the Windows box as from now it will be there as a backup system only.

So anyone looking for another (better) keyboard, consider the Tactile Pro!

Thymen
QUOTE Thanks
rb45

rb45 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 21" Imac

I agree with you about the Tactile Pro. It's the best keyboard for me.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Erased one Disk, Lacie 1 TB | External hard drive suddenly not showing up »