Backlit keyboard for iMac
    I know quite a few people have been interested in a backlit keyboard for the iMac. I'm sure many are hoping that the 2012 model comes with a backlit keyboard. In the meantime, I thought I would mention the one backlit keyboard for mac that I actually like. It's the Moshi Luna. It actually works with both mac and pc (has keys such as function lock to change key behavior). I picked one up from the Apple store and really like it. Nice look. Nice feel. Links below.

Moshi Luna
    Moshi Luna Backlit Keyboard - Apple Store (Canada)
    Moshi Luna | iLounge + Mac
    Review: moshi luna keyboard for Mac | iSource
    2013 Mac Pro, 27" iMac 3.4GHz I7, 2009 Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iPad Air, iPhone 6, Apple TV (3rd generation), iPod Classic

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Looks like a nice keyboard for the price. I'll have to take a look at one close up the next time I drop in at my local Apple store. (only 10 minutes from my home) I'm not sure the backlight feature is really something that I'll use since I do a lot of writing alongside my iMac. I keep a lighted lamp off to my left since I'm a lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    Looks like a nice keyboard for the price. I'll have to take a look at one close up the next time I drop in at my local Apple store. (only 10 minutes from my home) I'm not sure the backlight feature is really something that I'll use since I do a lot of writing alongside my iMac. I keep a lighted lamp off to my left since I'm a lefty.
    I really like the backlighting, as I often work in fairly low lighting when in my home office. Probably not good for the eyes, but I just find it relaxing. However, I wanted something that had a similar feel to the Apple keyboards. This one has worked out well. Of course, if Apple comes out with a backlit one, I'll be all over it.

Must be nice to have an Apple store 10 minutes away. The closest one to me is 5 hours away. I have to make my visits count Generally the online store gets used more.
    2013 Mac Pro, 27" iMac 3.4GHz I7, 2009 Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iPad Air, iPhone 6, Apple TV (3rd generation), iPod Classic

Thread Information