Thread: keyboard

Bought an iMac in January and have been working with the included mouse and keyboard ever since. Recently, after giving it a few months, I decided that the apple keyboard and I are just not compatible. Jury is still out on the mouse, if it was larger I would definitely be happy with it. I switched back to the logitech wireless keyboard from my previous windows system and have been searching with no luck on how to program keys to the functions that are exclusive on apple keyboards i.e. command etc. Any way to make this keyboard work as a mac keyboard or any suggestions on a full sized Mac compatible keyboard?

2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Thread moved to appropriate forum.

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Any way to make this keyboard work as a mac keyboard or any suggestions on a full sized Mac compatible keyboard?
    Probably no way to make the Logitech work exactly like a Mac keyboard unless it was designed that way. Logitech does make keyboards for the Mac. However, the best designed keyboard for the Mac is the Matias tactile Pro. LINK A bit pricey at $117.99 but it's the best!

Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
    unless you're talking of something different PC Keyboard on a Mac seems to explain it all OR you can do a google search for PC keyboard on mac or there are (as well as the keyboard in System Preferences) various key mappers available.

Hope this helps
    invincible ignorance is an example of ignorance that can not be removed by any amount of evidence. It's now a widespread form of pollution. (Revised quote) An apple a day, keeps the psychiatrist away.. If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses

Thread Information