External keyboard won't connect (macbook pro)
    Hello, I hope this is the right place for this question.

I'm in Korea and just bought a COSY wireless keyboard for my Macbook pro (10.6.8). The box says it's Mac compatible. The mouse works fine but I can't get the computer to recognize the keyboard. When I plug it in a window pops up asking me to press the button on the keyboard immediately right of the left shift key (Z). I do this but it never recognizes the keyboard.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. This is the second keyboard I bought thinking the first wasn't compatible but both have the same problem. Thanks for reading!

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    Sorry, but I can't find any information regarding the COSY wireless keyboard. Do you have a Link that I can go to?

You say you purchased it in Korea? Is it locally Korean made or did you order it from elsewhere?

Yes, it's made in Korea. The websites all in Korean so not much help there (www.cosy.co.kr). I'm having the same problem with a logitech MK260 keyboard if that's any help. I thought logitechs weren't compatible but the guy hooked it up at the store with an imac and it worked fine, I came straight home and put it on my macbook and nothing.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    Nice looking keyboard. I tried translating the page but even when it was partially in English, it didn't really say much about the keyboard.

Since you also had a problem with the Logitech, that may indicate your BT radio is not working. Can you open your System Profiler application and see what it says about Blue Tooth?

Specs:
    Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz.
    When this sort of thing happens to my grand-daughter, the first thing I always ask is, "Did you put batteries in the keyboard?". Second thing I ask her is, "Is your Bluetooth set up to find a keyboard?" The last question I ask is, "Did you remember to switch the keyboard "ON"?"
    Since we are speaking on the phone and they are about 260 miles away, after those 3 are exhausted, it's down to her dad, lol
    Good luck,
    Steve
    The trouble with letting people like me loose on the interweb with a debit card is that I now have the latest Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, 320 HDD and OS X 10.6.5 all wired up to a 70" LED screen ...... And not the faintest idea of how to use it.

Thread Information