New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Trust Wireless Tablet TB-3100 Driver HELP NEEDED

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

pibolar

pibolar is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Late 2013 iMac, 3.5GHz Quad i7, 24GB RAM, GTX 780m, 10.8.5, iPhone5s

hey everyone, this is my first post i hope i have posted in the right forum.

while sorting through some cupboards i found my old wireless pen and tablet (Trust TB-3100) which i used to use many years ago on my old pc i had totally forgotten about it, but there is was in its box with its CD for installing the drivers onto my PC, it got me thinking i wonder if there is a driver out there somewhere that will able this to work on my iMac i have tried installing from the CD and obviously it didn't work. i had no joy from google i thought you guys would be the best people to ask. hope you can help

many thanks
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4

G'day and welcome to the forums.

Always pays to use the Search feature,

Trust Drawing Tablet TB-3100

Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!
QUOTE Thanks
ukiller

ukiller is on a distinguished road

pibolar,

look at hyperpen-for-apple - Aiptek/Waltop/Trust/Medion Tablet Driver for OSX - Google Project Hosting. You'll find a driver I have developed to run low cost tablets with OSX. There is a utility named hyperpenConfig which helps you to set up your tablet. Although it says hyperpen in it's name I have gotten very positive feedback from users of other brands as well.

Give it a try and tell me if it works for you.

Kind regards
ukiller
QUOTE Thanks
pibolar

pibolar is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Late 2013 iMac, 3.5GHz Quad i7, 24GB RAM, GTX 780m, 10.8.5, iPhone5s

ukiller thanks for your helpful reply, i got it to work but only in top left corner. i struggled with install. could you please hep me install correctly (i have removed my first attempt)
QUOTE Thanks
ukiller

pibolar,

have you followed the directions on the associated Wiki Page. They should lead you step by step to a working installation. Could you please copy and paste the information that is shown, when the driver starts up?

ukiller
QUOTE Thanks
Gibbs_Neo

Gibbs_Neo is on a distinguished road

Hello!

I've the same problem that your, only work on top-left side of the screen.
Have you solved it?
I've used Aiptek driver, HiperpenDaemon doesn't works with PowerPc cpus.
I've a G5 Mac with Leopard 10.5.8

Regards!
JM
QUOTE Thanks
ukiller

JM,

the driver doesn't support PowerPC as such. I have created a trial version for you and posted it in the forum section of my project.

Regards
Udo
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook pro webamm.. | External HD problem, not recognized »